We are looking for a Sharepoint SSRS Developer in Newport Beach, CA this is
a 3+ month contract could get extend a month longer no guarantee.

SharePoint SSRS Developer

Newport Beach
3 month minimum contract with possible extension.

Our client, a leading global investment management company, has an opening
for a SharePoint SSRS Developer in Newport Beach, California.
Contract minimum three months, likely to extend.

Responsibilities:

   - Develop and enhance existing SharePoint SSRS reports in an Oracle
   environment.
   - Gather and verify report requirements from a small user base.
   - Perform UAT with users.
   - Troubleshoot data issues.
   - Work with users in Newport and in Europe to refine requirements.

Requirements:

Financial background is a plus.
Strong communication skills
5 years experience with strong SQL skills
Ability to produce user friendly reports
Ability to take an Oracle query and create a regularly scheduled report in
SSRS

Must haves:

Recent experience with Oracle SQL
Ability to create database tables, indexes etc
Ability to tune queries
Ability to write stored procedures in Oracle
Expert in PL/SQL
Experience deploying reporting solutions in a SharePoint environment

Thanks and Regards

*RAMAN*
TAT TEAM (TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM)

 *Glomark International LLC   Direct:* 908.206.4211 *    Office:*
908.206.4158 EXT: 306    Email: ra...@glomark-llc.com      Gmail:
ramanglom...@gmail.com