who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: .NET Developer with
ConnectShipLocation: Lake Forest, ILDuration: 6 months+ extensions*

*Experience in developing within the ConnectShip application.Good
understanding of basic Object Oriented concepts.Experience with Microsoft
environments, technologies, and frameworks (.NET, WCF).Experience with
Microsoft development/debugging tools (C#, Visual Studio).Experience with
unit testing frameworks and test-driven development.Good problem solving,
analytical, and debugging skills.*

*The ConnectShip Software Engineer will work on a team developing
enterprise-class software for DCs and branches.Technology stack includes
backend API's, .NET and XML-based application layers, web services, and UI
projects.Work involves all phases of the software development life cycle,
including architecture, design, coding, testing, debugging, and
documentation, as well as interaction with business requirements, QA, and
technical
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*