Hello,
Please share your consultant resume to tah...@usmsystems.com

Title: SQL Developer
Location: Dayton, OH
 Duration: 6 to 12 month+ (Potential for extension)

*Must have: SQL Development, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Prior SQL upgrade
experience*

*This is not a SQL BI role. We are looking for a true SQL Developer. Skills
of importance are being able to stand up a database, TSQL, Stored
Procedures and experience with a prior upgrade.*

Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced SQL Developer with 5+ years of
experience. This is a true SQL Development position. This resource needs to
have experience participating in a SQL upgrades (Ideally SQL 2005 to SQL
2008 or SQL 2008 to 2012)
Speedway is currently moving to SQL 2012. Speedway has around 80
applications and 10 databases that need to be copied over or re-written.

Desired Experience:
5+ years of SQL Development experience
Experience standing up a database
Experience participating in a SQL upgrade (Speedway is upgrading to SQL
2012).
Experience with T-SQL
Relational database experience including tuning, stored procedure
development and use of reporting services in a Microsoft environment.
Working technical knowledge of object-based programming languages (.NET)
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills.

Best Regards,

Mohd Taher
US IT Recruiter