Hello,

My name is *Samir Mondal* . I am a Technical Recruiter with *eteam Inc*,
and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level resources in both
functional and operational positions.

My client has an opportunity *PL SQL Developer* their corporate office in *San
Jose** , CA (Local Candidates Preferred)*

*Position: PL SQL Developer*

*Duration: **3 Months*

*Location: **San Jose** , CA (Local Candidates Preferred)*

*MOI :: F2F*

*Special Notes from the HM: *

1.      Database concepts and SQL functions (joins, case statement, rank,
qualify, index, set tables) specially on analytical/problem solving side

2.      SQL optimization concepts with examples

3.      Difficulties/challenges faced in past and how was it resolved (any
marketing background etc.)

*JD:*

The position will be part of the marketing operation team within the
relationship marketing group. Primary responsibilities will be to implement
and support targeted, multi-channel marketing campaigns using Unica
Affinium Campaign.

Requirements:

• Strong hands-on SQL development and analytical skills.

• Experience in customer segmentation or data warehouse/ETL development

• Familiar with logical database design, data warehousing, experience with
Teradata environment is preferred.

• Experience working with at least one business intelligence/reporting
tools (Business Objects, Cognos, SAS, MicroStrategy), proficiency with
Unica Affinium Campaign software is a plus

• Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.

• Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work with
cross-functional teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.

SQL (must have- any SQL) Teradata (nice to have) Data analysis (nice to
have)

Previous marketing or marketing data mart experience, Unica experience is
plus

*Best Regards**,*

*Samir Mondal*

*Technical Recruiter*