This is a priority - immediate need for a Python Software Developer role
here in the Bay Area. Please let me know if you are interested.

*Role: Python Software Developer*

*Location: Pleasanton, CA*

*Contract: 6 months+*

Job Description:

Looking for a Software Developer to join the team here in Pleasanton, CA.
We are looking for energetic and talented software developer that thrives
in a fast-pace environment, enjoys creativity and wants to contribute to
developing next-generation products. This position involves Developing Web
based software tools required for mining and analysis of data.

Required Skills:

•        Programming experience in Python, Django and MongoDB in Linux
environment.

·         Required Experience

•        B.S. Degree or equivalent

•        Required: 3+ Years Experience in developing web based software
tools using open source technologies like Python and Django in Linux
environment.

•        Desired: Experience in MongoDB.

•        Nice to have: Desktop software development.

Thanks and Regards

*RAMAN*
TAT TEAM (TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM)

 *Glomark International LLC   Direct:* 908.206.4211 *    Office:*
908.206.4158 EXT: 306    Email: ra...@glomark-llc.com      Gmail:
ramanglom...@gmail.com