Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

Job Title  : Lead Webservices Tester
Location   : San Francisco, CA
Duration  : 3 + Months Contract
Rate         : $45/hr on CTC

Role:
QA Analyst to support the gray-box testing of web services both as
standalone component and integrated with web and vru applications. The QA
Analyst will be responsible for analyzing business use cases and technical
design specs to create test cases and test scenarios. They will execute test
cases, analyze defects, report defects to the development team. The QA
Analyst will then work with other QA Analyst to test the integration of the
web services with a web portal and vru applications. They will support the
QA Lead with test results and status as communication to the project team.

Skillset Required:
JUnit
Java
SOAPUI
Working knowledge of ESB
Strong SQL on Oracle
HP Quality Center for test case creation and tracking
Strong analysis skills at the system and data level
Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with
technical and business teams
Previous experience with healthcare for Member and Provider

Desired:
PL/SQL
HP QTP

Thanks & Regards