Grettings,

CEDARIT is a startup consulting firm specializing in Datawarehousing,
reporting tools and business intelligence. We offer services such as
onsite, offshore consulting which includes US recruiting, onsite and
offshore development, online trainings etc within the niche market.

We are currently looking for a Business development manager to look
after our US IT staffing operations. The eligible candidate should
possess.
>  Min 2 years experience working on business development and recruitment for
> the US IT    staffing industry.
>  Excellent communication skills are must
>  Good Knowledge on technologies and filtering resumes in

Job/Desired Profile:

We are seeking a recruiter who has 1-2 years experience in US
staffing .

1.      The Applicant should be self motivated, someone who needs
minimum supervision.

Knowledge of the US job market, Corp-to-Corp, hourly, Full-time, H-1B,
salaried, US based Onsite Consultant etc.

Experience in using a Recruiting Software will be a plus

Maintain relationships with clients/hiring managers to receive ongoing
requirements.

Must carry a database of Vendors

2.      Ability to work independently and multi task in a fast paced
environment.

3.      Must understand end to end model and identifying right
candidates for US requirements.

4.      Coordinating with Technical Panel for all technical Interviews
and Client Interviews.

5.      The Applicant  will be responsible for sourcing, screening and
closing.

6.      The Applicant  will be responsible for running reference
checks within
stipulated time.

7.      Applicants should have experience placing contractors and
fulltime employees.

8.      Must be proficient in different sourcing methodologies.

9.      Willing to work in Night shifts.

10.   Excellent Phone Skills

E-mail us at cedarrecrut...@gmail.com

Thanks,
Cedar HR Team