*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing well…..*

*Please send resumes to **prave...@hclglobal.com* <prave...@hclglobal.com>

*Role: Lead Windows Mobile Development *

*Location: San Jose, CA-Bridgewater, NJ-Bethlehem, PA-Dallas Texas.*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Rate: $60 *

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

Windows Mobile Development Lead - (Contract to Hire Opportunity)

The ideal Windows Mobile Phone/Tablet Developer will have 5+ years of
experience developing on Windows Phone and Tablet devices and be able to
code in C# and/or C++ in a .Net environment. They also will have excelled
object-oriented analysis and design skills and have a strong understanding
of data structures and algorithms.

*Requirements for the Windows Mobile Phone/Tablet Developer:*

·      5+ years’ experience developing apps on Windows Phone and Tablet
devices

·      Ability to code in C# and/or C++ in a .Net environment

·      Excellent OOA/OOD skills

·      BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Accounts Manager
Ph: 248-473-0720 EXT 163