Hi

Please see the below requirement and if comfortable respond with updated
profile and contact detail.

Title                  : C++ Developer

Location            : New York, NY.

Duration            :  12 months

Rate                 : Open

Design and develop software components for FX systems, to provide low
latency and highly reliable market interfaces (order entry) and data-feeds
to trading desks.

Responsibilities:
* Understand business requirements of new projects by working with traders
and trading support teams.
* Design and implement software components based on business requirements.
Work closely with other internal *IT* teams to ensure maximum performance of
network circuits and market access servers. For Exchange interfaces,
communicate with market access providers to fully understand the protocols
and order-entry/data feed processing details.
* Test to ensure system stability, recover-ability, and lowest latency
access to market data.

Required Experience:
* Must have at least 5 years experience in software development with C++ and
UNIX/Linux.
* Must have at least 3 years experience building FX systems * order-entry,
data-feed protocols/APIs.
* Must have experience working in low latency, high frequency trading
environment.
* Experience with performance analysis, code-optimization.
* Experience writing Python, PERL and UNIX scripts a plus.

Thanks & Regards,

*Praveen Dixit*

*OKAYA Inc.*

Where Commitment Is A Passion

*99 Mark Tree Road, Suite 304*

*Centereach**, NY 11720*

Phone : 631-685-1134 x 222

Fax : 631-389-2446

*Disclaimer*
*:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@okayainfo.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience. *