Hi

Greetings for the day!

We have a 6+ months contract position with one of our clients. Below is the
complete JD for the same. Please go through and let us know your interest:

*Job Title          :           BA with Corporate Actions *

*City                 :           Boston, MA*

*Duration         :           6 months*

*Visa copy mandatory*

*Total Experience        :           8*

*Primary Skills             :           Business Analyst, Corporate Actions*

*Description     *:

·         Strong Corporate Actions knowledge

·         Direct Corporate Actions experience with an asset manager or
custodian

·         Experience in the full life cycle of Corporate Actions (Sourcing,
PM Notification and Response, Custodian Instructions, Entitlement
Calculation and Processing, Payment Reconciliation)

·         Accounting system processing knowledge or Fund Accounting
experience

·         Business Analysts experience

·         Ability to pull requirements from clients and subject matter
experts and write business requirements

·         Ability to coordinate and liaise all work between Technology,
Systems Analysts, Quality Assurance, Business, and Program Managers

·         Agile project management experience a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Jeanta Williams

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc
Ph: 630-315-9538