Hi *Folks*,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

                                     ****   IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT
****
Job Title       : Financial Analyst
Location      :  San Diego, CA
Duration      :6+MonthsContract
Rate               :Open

                                                    *****  LOCAL IS HE
BEST******

Job Description
This position is part of the Financial Planning and Analysis Consolidation
team.
Position is responsible to ensure key finance deliverables are met on time
with a high level of accuracy.
Key deliverables include monthly internal and external scorecards, monthly
close packages, outlook packages and regional review packages.
Minimum 3 to five years prior experience in accounting/finance.
Excellent communication skills, highly motivated team player with the
ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Must be able to manage/meet tight deadlines.
Education: Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting required. MBA plus.

Thanks & Regards
Kavi Johnson,
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 293,
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com