Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Job Title  : Sr. SAP CRM Developer
Location   : Burbank, CA (local or near by)
Duration   : 3 months Contract

Skills:
Senior SAP CRM UI Developer
Extensive Experience working with any of the CRM modules (Marketing, Sales
or Service)
Experience in conducting Functional Design Specifications (FDS) review
sessions, drafting Technical Design Specifications document and subsequent
delivery of the custom development object
2 to 3 years of hands on experience working with SAP CRM Technical’s in the
recent past
Strong hands on experience in Web Application Development (BSP) and
enhancements using CRM WebClient
CRM 2007 Web UI enhancements using Component workbench, UI configuration
tool, Enhancement sets, Generic Interaction Layer (GENIL) / Business Object
Layer (BOL) development and extensions, Navigation bar profile customizing,
Dynamic navigation customizing, Business Role customizing, Runtime
repository enhancement, Editable Overview pages migration (eOVP) and
expertise in new BSP tag library
Experience in creating BSP UI components consisting of View/Viewset/Overview
Page, Runtime repository changes like Component Usage, Component Interfaces,
and Navigation links
Experience in Maintaining the Navigation bar profiles for the new components
and Business role customizing

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter