Hello,

Greetings, please find the requirement’s below that has just opened
up. Do send me your updated resume along with your contact details
(Either consultant or employer)

Candidate must have all the skills required for this position.

Required only US Citizens for this position

Required only local candidate for this position.

We currently have a very long term ( 1 year+) contract at Pasadena,
Ca. We are looking for a solid Sharpoint Developer that has extensive
experience developing custom C#.Net applications for Sharepoint. We
are looking for  someone that can take our clients legacy Intranet
applications and migrate and enhance them to Sharepoint portals.
Because of the nature of this work, we require a US Citizen with the
capability of obtaining a US government clearance at some point in the
future.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send us your word format
resume and let us know where and when we may contact you.

VALUABLE ADVICE!

If you have experience in the ANY or ALL of the above mentioned skills
and if you have performed ANY or ALL duties mentioned in the Job
Description, Please make sure it is mentioned in your Resume it will
greatly increase your likelihood of getting an interview.

Thanks & Regards,

Tapan Moore

JIVA InfoTech Inc.
732-654-9068 x 223