Hi*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com>*

*Title: Java DeveloperLocation: Madison, WI*

*Duration: 1 YearNeed only US Citizens & GCWe can work on C2C*

Software Engineer
We’re looking for engineers to help us take our award winning products to
the next level of scalability and sustainability. Specifically, we are
looking for engineers who

• are passionate and truly care about software excellence.

• are strong advocates for best engineering practices and love learning new
skills

• want to work across the entire technology stack (front-end and
server-side)

• love the idea of working in a real agile environment, in which XP,
Continuous Delivery and incremental feature delivery are concepts fully
embraced by upper management

Qualifications:   Desired Skills and Experience

• 7+ years of professional experience

• Development and delivery experience with Java

• Development and delivery experience with JavaScript (or client-side
framework)

• Proficiency in Object Oriented programming and SOLID concepts

• Willingness to back up your code with automated tests, ideally using TDD

• Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess

• Ability to work in a team-oriented, heavily collaborative environment

Education: Bachelor of Science or equivalent Experience

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Prasad Rao*

Phone: 630-883-4515 Ext:402

EMail ID: p...@aptude.com | Our Website! <http://www.aptude.com/>  |  Our