VERY VERY URGENT REQUIREMENT. PLEASE RESPOND WITHIN 2 HOURS.

Hello

Good Evening,

BEST RATE : 38/HR-40 /hrALL INCLUSIVE (no negotiations)

Please send me UPDATED resumes with rate confirmation , contact information,
Visa status, availability asap . I won't be able to consider resumes without
these details and updated resumes

We need java developer with 5-7 yr exp at least 2 yrs real time exp.

Demonstrated track record of strong UI development capabilities.
Object Oriented analysis and design techniques
Demonstrated knowledge of the following:
JSP and Servlet Development
J2EE development
JPROBE
JSF
Facelets
Rational Tool Suite
WebSphere Application Server & associated tools (WSAD)
JUNIT
Demonstrated knowledge of:
Windows NT
Microsoft Office Suite
VISIO
Strong Unix development skills (Solaris)

Regards,
Poornima
Marketing Manager
IndSoft,Inc
Phone:630-324-0006 xtn 101

Fax: 866-456-4322
 <mailto:poorn...@indsoftusa.com> poorn...@indsoftusa.com

10 Years of Excellence: 1998-2008
90+ SAP

 <http://www.inc.com/inc5000/2009/company-profile.html?id=200904280> 2009:
Awarded Inc.500 fastest-growing private companies in America