*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing well…..*

*Please send resumes to **prave...@hclglobal.com* <prave...@hclglobal.com>

*Role: Workday Lead/Manager  *

*Location: Owing mills, MD*

*Duration:  9 months*

*Rate: $85/hr on C2C*

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

Client needs a Manager/Lead to take responsibility of a Workday Conversion.

Candidate will be a strong leader that can maintain timelines and manage
vendors.

*Minimum Requirements*

Client needs a Manager/Lead to take responsibility of a Workday
Conversion.  Candidate will be a strong leader that can maintain timelines
and manage vendors.

Modules Talent Management, Recruiting, Timekeeping, Insight Applications

Overall Leadership Skills

Would like them to be Hands on with Workday

Would need to stand in front of an Audience and present their Designs with
confidence

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Accounts Manager