Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation.

*Retail QA Testers*

*Location: Cincinnati, Ohio*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Start : ASAP*

*Industry: Retail- MUST HAVE Point of Sale Testing Experience *

*Interview: Skype *

*No H1B !!*

*TOP REQUIREMENTS: (MUST HAVE)*

·         Large enterprise experience is required (companies like Lowes,
Target, Sears, Home Depot, Macys, Walmart, Meijer, etc.).

·         Communication skills are very important.

·         Must have experience with Quality Center (ALM), QTP/UFT, and Jira
(for Defect tracking).

·         Point of Sale Testing experience is mandatory

*Requirements (Experience, Skills, Tools, Methodologies, Culture)*

·         5+ years of relevant experience in software quality assurance

·         Strong understanding of test case creation and execution concepts
and best practices

·         Prior experience using Quality Center for test case management

·         Prior experience using Jira for defect tracking

·         Good understanding of regression testing concepts and best
practices

·         Preferred experience with testing Point-of-Sale systems,
preferably Toshiba or IBM systems

·         Some technical savviness or exposure to test automation

·         Ability to succeed and focus in a fast paced environment with
noise/distractions

·         Ability to read/understand Spanish

*Other general requirements*

·         Strong experience in scripting automated tests using HP UFT (QTP)

·         Understand and utilize risk based testing techniques

·         Understand and differentiate the various types of testing (unit,
smoke, functional, integration, system, user acceptance, regression,
performance, and usability testing)

·         Effectively analyze requirements to create usable test cases

·         Conduct root cause analysis on system issues

·         Document defects with clear information and steps to recreate

·         Accurately estimate work assignments

·         Manage and seek prioritization for tasks to meet project deadlines

·         Multi-task to meet assignment deadlines

·         Show assertiveness

·         Demonstrate excellent team work and collaboration skills

·         Effectively communicate to management and business partners

·         Have obtained a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or have
related and equivalent work experience

*--------*

*Thanks,*

*Satya*

*Source InfoTech Inc.*

*3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820*

W: *609-917-3310*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *sa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<bh...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
<http://www.sourceinfotech.com/> |

This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with
REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list