Dear Candidate,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for   with one of our clients in *San Jose, CA.*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle: **Full Stack Back-end Developer*

*Location: **San Jose, CA*

*Terms: Contract*

*Note: We Need H1-B / EAD copy with rate confirmation. If unable to share,
Please don't apply. No Need any document for GC or USC.*

*Job Details:*

*DESCRIPTION*:

* You will be part of building a platform for our customers by defining
APIs, managing SDKs and other toolkits. You will also be the voice of the
customers/developers within the group and help us develop that empathy
towards  internet developers’ requirements and pain points. This role also
provides the opportunity to build relationships with key partners and
evangelize our service platform to the larger developer community.*

   - You have experience working on high-traffic, scalable internet
   applications
   - You enjoy solving hard problems and working in small teams with smart
   people
   - You hack in your spare time and have side projects to show off

*RESPONSIBILITIES*:

   - Build the core framework for a high-scale, highly reliable web service
   - Work with product managers to clarify functional flows and provide
   technical insights on optimization
   - Work with the entire project team to balance creative objectives with
   business needs and technical requirements
   - Lead best practices by producing high quality, documented and testable
   code
   - Interface with Engineering executives, leadership and cross functional
   stakeholders
   - Ability to mentor engineering staff and help build upon our momentum
   of a world class team

*REQUIREMENTS*:

   - BS/MS in Computer Science or technical related education
   - 5+ years of development of mission critical systems, including server
   side development

·         Expert knowledge and experience in Java

·         Expert level knowledge of J2EE and atleast one framework (spring,
struts etc) as well as Hibernate/JPA framework

·         Expert level understanding of web MVC architectures

   - Experience exposing functionality through RESTful interfaces
   - Expertise in design/implementation for availability, scalability,
   reliability and performance
   - Expertise in modern database/storage technologies including relational
   databases (Ex. MySQL) as well as NoSQL databases (Ex. Cassandra, MongoDB)
   - Expertise in designing and building web applications and/or web
   services in a distributed environment
   - Experience working in cross-functional teams
   - Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task,
   establish priorities and meet tight deadlines

Good to Have:

·         Front end web application development (HTML 5, CSS 3, Javascript,
Jquery, Javascript MVC frameworks)

·         Modern web application framework experience (Ruby on Rails,
Django)

·         Scripting Language (Python, Ruby])

·         Unix administration skills

·         Open Source Contributions

*Thanks,*

*AMIT**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*am...@cynetsystems.com* <am...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:571-645-5951 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*