Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

We have a urgent requirement below , please let me know if you are
comfortable and available for the below position.

*Job Title                            : Network Admin – Juniper*

*Number of Openings           : 10*

*Duration of Hiring             : 6+ months*

*Offshore/Onsite                 : Onsite*

*Years of experience            : 8-12+ yrs*

*Extension Possible             : Yes*

*Work Location                     :Fremont, CA*

Job Description                   : Detailed JD – given below

JD:

·         Work experience on L2 to L4 tasks

·         Extensive hands on SRX/EX/QFX and MAG (Juniper Pulse)

·         Incident handling and Preparing reason for outage

·         Preparation of Network diagram

·         Configuration & testing of new network equipment

·         Syslog Analysis

·         Change management

·         LAN/WAN traffic analysis

·         OS upgrades

·         Device Hardening Policies

·         Documentation

·         Projects

·         SolarWinds/ Junos space Management

·         Stakeholder management – Managing multiple stakeholders,
coordinating with them to get things to closure

·         Very good communication

·         Team Management

·         Report generation

·         Automation

Thanks & Regards

Mark Henry

Technical Recruiter

*TekisHub Consulting Services LLC*

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware, 19801

(D) 302 613 2500 Ext: 102 (F) 617 830 0525

 E-mail:  mark.he...@tekishub.com