Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*1.Position: SAP GATP*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA      *

*Duration: Long term Contract *

*JD:*

·         GATP - BOP, rules based GATP, CPS, ODL, CIF and CCR, GATP with
STO/ICTO exp is plus

·         WM/eWM - Ability to support EWM functions of Inbound, outbound,
HU management, any MFS experience is a plus, queue monitoring, CIF, Layout
oriented storage control and process oriented storage control, cross dock
and RF ITS exp

·         5-8 Years of Relevant exp

*========================================*

*2.Position: SAP portal*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration: Long term Contract *

*JD:*

·         SAP portal

·         Content Administration

·         System Administration

·         User Administration

·         UWL Configuration

·         Production support

·         Portal enhancements

·         Backend roles upload process

·         Modification of Portal Masthead, Logo, themes

·         Troubleshoot portal favorites and UWL issues

·         KM ( Knowledge Management)  iView creation and modification

·         Integration of third party applications with SAP portal

·         SAML2 configuration

·         Java development

·         ISA/IPC

·         Portal upgrade