Let me know if you have anyone on your W2. We have a client in NY looking
for VB.Net folks for 6 months. Rate is 42/hr all inc. The key is:

***Visual Studio 2008 (a plus) with VB.net on Manufacturing Applications***

□     VB .NET

□     SQLServer 2000 & 2005

□     Understanding/Development of Web Services

□     Manufacturing background/process understanding

□     Handheld/Mobile Application development a plus, but not a must

□     Oracle a plus, but not a must

--
Regards,
krish mylangam,