*Hello,*

My name is *Samir Mondal* . I am a Technical Recruiter with *eteam Inc*,
and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level resources in both
functional and operational positions.

My client has an opportunity *Cloud Architect* their corporate office
in * Irving,
TX*. I was drawn to your profile by your qualifications, but am interested
in speaking with you because of your dynamic background.

With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your
current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance
you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified
individuals on the market.

*Position:: Cloud Architect*

*Location: *
*Irving, TX Minimum Work Experience : 8-10+ years*
*Duration: 06+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*Key skills required for the job are:*
*Qualifications*

   - 2+ years hand-on experience on Cloud platforms specifically AWS
   Services
   - Experience in large project implementation using AWS EC2, ELB, S3,
   IAM, ECS etc.
   - 9+ years of design and implementation experience with distributed
   applications
   - In-depth technical skills in infrastructure design & server
   infrastructure implementation
   - Knowledge about RESTful APIs and to architect cloud ready applications
   - Good understanding of DevOps technologies such as Chef, Puppet,
   Zookeeper etc.
   - Experience conducting proof-of-concept, developing prototype and
   reference models
   - Familiarity with datacenter concepts and best practices,
   high-availability systems, capacity planning, system performance
   evaluation, and diagnostic techniques and methodologies.
   - Strong communication skills in order to effectively communicate with
   and make strategic recommendations to Sr. and Executive Mgmt as well as all
   levels of internal/external service partners
   - A deep passion for technology and a love of learning new things

*Responsibilities*

   1. Define cloud delivery models and cloud infrastructure architecture
   2. Identify and implement cloud optimization strategies
   3. Perform service delivery platform benchmarks for cloud implementations
   4. Define and oversee Application Migration initiatives to cloud
   5. Gather requirements, topology information and deployment details as
   inputs to datacenter migration efforts
   6. Partner with infrastructure operations, platform optimization, and
   datacenter operation teams to scope, define, size and execute application
   onboarding, migration & consolidation initiatives
   7. Identify opportunities for cloud onboarding
   8. Perform capacity planning and forecasting for cloud
   9. Create and document cloud deployment architectures as needed to
   maintain up-to-date details on existing infrastructure

*Technical skills required:*

   1. Cloud Platforms IaaS/PaaS AWS, VMWare or Pivotal
   2. x86-64, RISC based server systems, & Blade Server Technologies
   3. VMWare ESX
   4. Solaris
   5. AIX
   6. Linux
   7. TCP/IP
   8. LDAP
   9. WAN & LAN technologies
   10. Storage/SAN/NAS system technologies
   11. OS Security
   12. Experience with large Database systems
   13. Experience with scripting languages
   14. Experience with middleware integration technologies (MQSeries, Tibco
   software)

*Skill and Experience Details:*
*Minimum Experience Required:* 8-10 YEARS

*Mandatory Skills:* Cloud Computing Cloud Computing, Infrastructure Cloud
Computing Consulting, IaaS, Consulting, Cloud System Administration,
Infrastructure Cloud Computing Architecting

*Desirable Skills:* Cloud-PaaS-Amazon Web Services-AWS

*Best Regards**,*

*Samir Mondal*

*Technical Recruiter*

*e**Team** Inc – “ACCELERATED HIRES”*