*Hi*

* *

*I have urgent requirement with my direct client, if interested kindly send
me updated resume and contact details ASAP.*

No. of Post’s: 1

*Job role: *Cognos Architect

Exp Level: 9 + Years

* *

*Location:* Atlanta, GA

*Rate:* Open

*Mode of Hire: *6 Weeks + Probable extn

*Start:* Immediate

Job Description:

* *

·        Very strong *data modeling architect* experience - to design and
build cubes and develop analytical reporting on top of it. The candidate
would be give the requirement and he/she should take it from there until
building a solution and presenting it to the client

·         Strong *Cognos report development* experience in ver... 8.4 or
least 8.3 to satisfy the above

·         Strong Administration Experience - Installation, Configuration
- Single Sign on, LDAP, security setup, Portal Integration are key required
skills. UNIX/AIX/Solaris and Windows Admin experience is preferred

·         Tools required (Mandatory) - Cognos Framework, Report Studio,
Power Play, Metrics Studio, Oracle, Designer Tool (ERWIN, ER Studio etc) ,
Portal (WebSphere etc)

·         Desired Skills - Analysis Studio, Business Objects, Crystal
Reports, DB2

Good Communication and ability to operate with very minimal or no
supervision is absolutely required

--
Thanks & Regards

David