Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
This is Paul from Vforce Inc,.
We Need consultant for  Cognos C8 ReportStudio developer
Please share suitable profiles to p...@vforceinc.com

Job Title  : Cognos C8 ReportStudio developer
*Location  : Minnetonka, MN.(Only Consultants please)
Duration  : 6 month contract.*
*Need GC or Citizen*
*Rate  : $55/hr*

*****For Immediate feedback please forward your resume to p...@vforceinc.com
*********

If you have anyone, please send them our way.
GC or Citizen

• We are currently recruiting a Cognos C8 ReportStudio developer who
understands database design and can write SQL. You must

have advance report development skills (i.e. report variables, dashboarding
and drill throughs).
• Some Java and/or SDK development would be a plus but not required.
• This is a complex, high profile project within the healthcare industry
with many phases.
• This opportunity is a minimum

Thanks and Best Regards,
Paul