*Please send resumes to a...@datagrp.com <a...@datagrp.com>*

Hi,

I have the below requirement with my Implementation Partner. Please do let
me know if you have any suitable candidates for the same. *VISA
Authorization copy is must to submit….*

*Incident Engineer – Managed Security Services*

*Location:-* *RTP (North Carolina)*

*6+ months contract*

*Rate:-$50/hr c2c*

The Incident Engineer focuses on device management, remediation, and
providing world-class customer service. Job responsibilities include
troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving problems in a 24/7 environment.
This position will also research and create tuning requests for change
management. The Fault Analyst should have prior NOC/SOC experience,
experience working against timelines in a fast paced environment, prior
system administration experience, have a good understanding of Cisco IOS
devices, and excellent communication skills.

*Technical Skills*

Ability to do basic configuration and troubleshooting

Cisco ASA

Cisco IPS

Cisco WSA

Cisco ACS

VPN

Basic Route Switch

Detailed knowledge of Cisco IOS

Experience with troubleshooting and investigating device and networking
issues

Full understanding of TCPIP protocol suite

Ability to analyze, use and configure small to medium networks.  Proven
crisis management skills

*Desired Qualifications*

BA/BS degree or equivalent with 1-5 years of related experience

CCENT certification

CCNA certification

Cisco Router experience

Cisco ASA experience