Hello Partner’s,

My name is *Mitul* from *Human Microsystems, Inc,* one of my Direct Client
is looking for a *Agile Business Analyst *details are mentioned below,
Please share me the best candidate of yours with an updated word format
resume.

*Role                       :* Agile Business Analyst

*Location                :* Des Moines, IA

*Duration                :* 1 Year

*Interview Type       :*  Web Cam/ In-Person

*Short Description:*

BA has advanced experience in the required technical subject matter.

*Complete Description:*

*Skills*

*Skills*

*Required/Desired*

*Amount of Year*

*Last Used*

7 years’ experience as an agile scrum product owner with the following
responsibilities

Required

Act as primary day-to-day point of contact for the business partner and the
operational aspects of the project.

Required

Facilitate regular status meetings with project team, sponsors, and all
stakeholders. Solicit stakeholder feedback to validate priorities and
compromi

Required

Participate in daily standup meetings, Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint
Reviews, and Retrospectives

Required

Develop and manage the product backlog using JIRA. Prioritize, design, and
implement new features and enhancements

Required

Write user stories as part of an Agile project framework that: Directly
support primary objectives of the project

Required

Write user stories as part of an Agile project framework that: Are
appropriate in size for iterative development

Required

Include clear, specific and testable acceptance criteria

Required

Write user stories as part of an Agile project framework that: Take into
account dependencies on other stories and/or projects & initiatives

Required

Validate completed work during the development process

Required

Must have the ability to Create end-user documentation and assist in
end-user training

Required

Have the knowledge to Manage risks and track issues throughout the project

Required

Be able to Manage the time reporting tasks and financials (SOW) for the
project

Required

Experience working in Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven
Development environments

Highly desired

Experience working with teams that developed web-based solutions using .Net
and SQL Server

Highly desired

Ability to write simple SQL queries

Highly desired

Regards,

Mitul

*Human Microsystems, Inc.*

Contact: 410-525-5065 |Fax: 443-552-7478

Email: mitul.shu...@humanmicrosystemsinc.com

http://humanmicrosystemsinc.com/

Gtalk: mitulgrs <mitul...@gmail.com>

Yahoo: mitulrecruiter