*Send profiles who can provide H1 Copy..*

Dear Professional,

Hope you are doing great,

This is Vijay working with Astir IT Solutions Inc,

please share the consultants profiles  to  *vij...@astirit.com
<vij...@astirit.com>*  or reach me on  *732-694-6000 X 784.*

I have an excellent opportunity for you. Please let me know if you would
like to move forward with the below position.

*Sr Automation Test Developer*

*St. Louis, MO *

*Required: QTP, VB Script.*

*$38/hr on c2c*

* Need With VB- QTP is VB based. QTP is now called UFT.

* We need hard core Automation Developers.

* We need people who have actually created the custom functions. Within
automation, many people record the scripts in QTP and play them back. This
is a short     term fix, but it creates more problems down the road and
creates duplicate code.

* Proficient in QTP data-driven and keyword-driven methodologies

* Proficient in QTP with large knowledge of functional development (object
repository manipulation, functional development, organization of
functions,    parameterization of functions, global variables)

* Strong experience in writing QTP functions accessing databases and
retrieving data out of Oracle tables

* Proficient in Visual Basic applications

* Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)

* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio,
Access)

*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS*

Testing Certification ITSQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst

Testing Certification ITSQB Expert Level Test Automation

HP Test Tool Certifications

*Best Regards..*

*Vijay* *|*(  *732 694 6000 X 784* *|*8 *: *vij...@astirit.com*
<j...@conglomerateit.com> *|*