Hi,

Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for this
need. If interested, please send me your updated profile to
jea...@visionisys.com

*Title: **Firewall Security*

*Location: **Wilmington, DE*

*Need GC/EAD GC/US citizen*

*Total Experience *

*:*

*10+ *

*Primary Skills *

*:*

*CISA or CISM certification, Firewall Expert*

·         Someone with CISA or CISM certificate experience will be right
candidates for this requirement. Global Information Security and Technology
Risk

·         4 year college degree in a technical discipline or 10 year
equivalent practical experience;

·         Applicable industry recognized security or technical
certifications

·         Ability to design and review network designs for perimeter and
internal environments

·         Detailed knowledge of:

·         firewalls, network routing, Internet Security and Virtual Private
Networking • cryptographic systems and algorithms, key management and
practices

·         infrastructure security including Windows/Linux/Unix systems,
Oracle and SQL databases

·         Knowledge of regulatory requirements, security standards and
compliance issues (FFIEC guidelines, Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, ISO 27001, CoBIT
v4.0, and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)).

Experience with root cause analysis, risk mitigation, security assessments,
analysis of security threats, trends and architecture preferred.

Thanks and regards
*Jeanta*
Visionisys Inc,
Ph : 630-315-9538