Hey

Hope you are doing great!!

This is Prahlad from Compunnel software Group. Here I am including the
basic job details, please go through it. Please send me your available
consultants profile with contact details.

Need CA locals only – since in person interview required.

Long term contract

Total Experience = 5 yrs max

1) Title: Python Developer (and IT department )

•       6+ experience in Python coding experience & web services experience
-main required

•       2+years as a lead Design, develop, maintain, and deliver highly
scalable and reliable software using Python web technologies.

•       Expert in R&S CMW box is highly desirable –if hv this thn good…

•       Write high-quality software code that complies with design
specifications and meets development and support requirements.

•       Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology.

Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, automated builds, and
source control. Participate as a member in Agile teams, and work with other
team member to review user stories, estimate effort for user stories,
participate in sprint reviews, demos and retrospectives

*Thanks  & Regards,*

*Prahlad Kumar Gupta*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc.*

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1328*

*E:  pgu...@compunnel.com <pgu...@compunnel.com>*

*LinkeDin:* *www.linkedin.com/in/prahladgupta
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/prahladgupta>*