Dear Consultant,
Please find below the Job Description and forward me your updated resume.

Title: Drupal Developer
Duration: 3-6 month contract to hire(EAD GC, GC or USC Only)
Location: Berwyn, PA

*REPLY TO MY OFFICIAL ID: jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com
<jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com>*

Our client is looking for someone who has a deep understanding of Drupal,
not a PHP developer that’s knows Drupal. Also someone who is proficient in

front end technologies, HTML, CSS, Javascript. Must have green card or be
US citizen. Thanks Sam! If any candidates are slightly over rate we will
still

take a look, thanks!

Work Experience:
.8+ years working as an ASP, PHP or Drupal developer
.Has focused on the system architecture and not the content of company
material, uses experience with a variety of network technologies to lead

internal and external clients with Internet-, intranet-, or extranet-based
applications, including but not limited to ASP, PHP, Java, XML, HTML, CGI,
and

Drupal CMS.
.Should have experience with SQL database interactions and data modeling
tools.
.Researches, tracks and understands new web technologies to provide
technical leadership in developing service applications and analyzing
business

requirements as they pertain to intranet and external Internet-related
systems.
.Builds applications using Internet and Windows Development tools.
.Provides written design documents, test plans and test results.
.Manages, develops, integrates and implements related applications
components, including front-end development, server-side development and

database integration.
.Plays a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support,
documentation and administration of the applications.
.Establishes and communicates standards to manage cost and ensure
continuity of applications

Warm Regards,
Jenny Smith l Technical IT Recruiter
Desk No # 609-935-3773 Ext:101 | Email: jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com
Fax 312.582.2699
ITBrainiac Inc.
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com