Position  : UI Developer

Location : San Jose, CA

Local candidate

Duration: 1 year

Locals Only

I am looking for a UI Developer in San Jose, CA. Below is the detailed job
description. Please let me know if you would be interested for this
opportunity.

·         BS/BA or equivalent with 5+ years professional
application/frontend development experience.

·         As for description of skill set we're really looking for a UI
engineer who has solid Javascript skills. The tech stack is HTML5, CSS3,
Some Backbone.js, Jquery, Node.js (with Express.js), and REST services.

·         Experience developing nodejs applications or a solid experience
building applications on top of RESTful APIs.

·         Solid knowledge of common web frontend technologies (HTML, CSS,
JavaScript, Ajax, and jQuery/Dojo/YUI).

·         Experience with JavaScript templating systems (mustache, Dust,
etc).

·         Comfortable with modern JavaScript architectures.

·         Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and
componentization approaches.

*Thanks & Regards*

*RK*

*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 219(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*

*Email: **r...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>*