*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704  *

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Position: Senior TIBCO developer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: Long term*

*NEED 8 YEARS OF EXP AND H1B CANDIDATE*

Looking for a TIBCO Senior developer with experience on Tibco Business
Works, Tibco EMS and Tibco Business Connect.

* Job Description:*

·         Requires 6-8 years of experience in TIBCO Product Suite, Java &
Web Services

·         Good understanding & implementation of Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA), BPEL, Web Services, Service Orchestration SOAP, WSDL.

·         Require more than 6 years of experience with Tibco BusinessWorks,
Tibco EMS(JMS), Tibco Adapters (ADB), Tibco Administrator, Tibco Hawk,

·         Tibco Business Connect.

·         Need experience on TIBCO’s own CLE (common logging and error
handling) framework and BW development framework.

·         Need experience with building of XML, XML Schemas (XSD, DTD),
XSLT, XPATH.

·         Need familiarity and experience with procedures and policies
required for escalation and outage resolution.

·         Knowledge of version control system SVN.

·         Knowledge of working on SQL queries

·         Require Strong documentation skills.