Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-693-3170 <408-693-3170>*

*Role:           **Project Manager*

*Location:   **Lewisville, TX*

*Duration:   2 Months Contract*

*MOI:          Telephonic + Skype*

*Experience Required:          8 years preferred*

*Essential Skills *

·         Minimum 8 years’ experience in project management Project Manager
who has worked and delivered complex projects in a data warehousing
environment

·         Excellent project management skills

·         Accomplishments in workstream leadership, policy/standards
development, project management.

·         Candidate should be able to manage people and projects at a
senior level, including ability to lead cross-functional discussions and
project reviews

·         Excellent business acumen with a strong ability to map business
requirements to technical solutions

·         Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving,
and prioritization skills

·         Ability to present complex solutions and methods to a general
community

·         Ability to drive and craft senior level reporting and metrics

·         Ability to build a strong people network within a large
organization - effecting change and communicating clearly Solid
understanding of technology, operations, and business processes

·         Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational
skills

Thanks and Regard’s

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Arpan Chandra*