Hello,

We are looking for a suitable consultant for the following
requirement, kindly go through it
and please send your replies with qualified matching resume, contact
details, current
location, visa status, ASAP.

We are in need of two Oracle/SQL Server DBAs for Richardson, TX at
BCBS TX.  Please let me  know if you have anyone available..

Please note that a face to face interview will be required following
telephone interview.

Location: Richardson TX

Title   : Database Administrator

Duration : 12 Months contract

Job Description:

Physical database tables and design, works with system administrator
and uses data
dictionary software packages to ensure data integrity and security,
recovers corrupted data
and eliminates data redundancy. Uses tuning tools to improve database
performance. Works
with the application development teams, focusing on the back-end
portion of data storage
considerations and performance considerations for application systems
being developed,
building out new installations

Skills Required:

Strong Oracle