*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704  *

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Req: 1*

*Hadoop Developer*

*San Jose CA*

*Contract*

6+ years experience

Primary Requirements- Hadoop development. PIG Hive SME profile

Additional Options- Deep exposure in DWH and exposure to work with large
enterprise

•         Can work independently

•         Administrative skills a bonus

•         Good communication skills is a must.

==============================

*Req: 2 *

*Tableau Consultant*

*San Jose CA*

*Contract*

6+years of experience

Tableau, metric Insights, Micro Strategy,

Tableau activities

• Tableau Code migrations across Environments.

• Tableau Upgrade Testing.

• Load Balance Testing using the Automation tool.

• Performance Testing using the Automation tool

• Tableau API related tasks, Auto disable of Schedules, Auto update of
Generic ID passwords and Code migrations.

• All three Environment Monitoring activities.

• Tableau On Call Primary Support – taking customer calls and emails.