*2 IMMEDIATE REQS WITH OUR DIRECT CLIENT – IMMEIDATE NEED – INTERVIEWS IN
THIS WEEK*

*REQ 1:** Sr ETL Developer – Rate - $42/hr – 8+ Years Experience Resumes*

*REQ 2:** Mid Level ETL Developer – Rate - $37/hr -  8 Years Below
Experience Resumes*

*REQ 1*

Job Title – Sr Level ETL Developer

Rate   -  $42/hr

Experience Level –  8+ Years experience

Interview  - In this week ( Feb 1-5th 2010),

Positions  - 2

*Description*

§   Must be a self starter and able to work unsupervised. Able to work in a
fast changing environment at times under pressure.

§   10+ years Data Warehouse

§   8+years ETL development using Quality Stage, Informatica or Ab Initio

§   10+ years Teradata utilities

§   10+ years Teradata SQL

§   10+ years C/C++ and UNIX development

*REQ 2*

Job Title – Mid Level ETL Developer

Rate   -  $37/hr

Experience Level – 8 Years below experience

Interview  - In this week ( Feb 1-5th 2010),

Positions - 23

*Description*

* *

§   Must be a self starter and able to work unsupervised. Able to work in a
fast changing environment at times under pressure.

§   5+years Data Warehouse

§   5+years ETL development using Quality Stage, Informatica or Ab Initio

§   5+ years Teradata SQL

§   5+ years C/C++ and UNIX development

 Send me if you have Good Consultants for the above position Send me their
contact number & email ID So that i will move further.

*Warm Thanks & Regards, *

*Prakash*

Techstar Consulting Inc

             "Certified Woman Owned Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE)"

*1300 West Walnut Hill Lane**, ***

*Suite** 252**, Irving, TX 75038 ***

*Direct: 972 -999-1612  *

*Fax: (214) 292 8874   ***

*E-mail: **prak...@techstaremail.com* <prak...@techstaremail.com>*  *

*www.techstarcinc.com* <http://www.techstarcinc.com/>*  ***

*GTalk IM:* zcontactme...@gmail.com **

*Yahoo IM:* bhanustaff...@yahoo.com **

*If you are Unable to reach me on Phone, Pls Contact through email.*

* *

*Disclaimer:* We respect your online privacy.  If you don't want to receive
our emails, please reply this

Email with a subject line "*REMOVE*" and Please include all your email ids
and any diverting email ids

To your email to be removed. According to law, this mail is not considered
as spam as long as we have

Contact information and remove option in this email. Our emails are virus
scanned and it is also recipient

Responsibility to check virus for our emails. We are sorry for any
inconvenience.