Hi,

Good Morning,

Hope you are doing good. This is Srilatha  Working as a  IT Recruiter with
Reach IT.

Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes . For
further details please contact me at 408-372-0510 FREE.

Please send me the resumes to srila...@reachitsolutions.us
<srila...@reachitsolutions.us>.

Role: Android Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6+ months
Interview Process: Telephonic, Skype & F2F
Only USC/GC

Responsibilities:
·         Understanding the functionality by going through the code base
and functional flows.
·         Coding using Android SDK, Eclipse IDE
·         Unit Testing the code on CHASE and JPM Apps developed.
·         Documentation for the code developed.
·         Participation in code reviews
·         Architecture reviews.
·         Acting as a bridge between Development and Automation team.
·         Experience with Agile Scrum and development of continuous
integration
Required Skills:
·         6 – 8 total years of total IT experience.
·         2 – 3 years of Android experience in Eclipse IDE, Java, XML,
Android SDK, ADT Plug-in, JSON, GIT, REST, Google map APIs, etc.,
·         Coding using Android SDK, Eclipse IDE.
Nice to Have Skills:
·         Experience in developing Hybrid apps is an added advantage.

Thanks&Regards,

Srilatha
ReachIT LLC
39039 Paseo Padre PKWY