Hi,

*Can you help me with a perfect local candidate or nearby? Please send
resumes to k...@delightconsulting.com ONLY*

* *

*In-person interview after the Telephonic round at your expenses. Please
confirm the same along sending the resume.**

*

*Position Title: *Oracle DBA / Sun Solaris Admin

*Exp Level*: Minimum of 5 years

*Duration:* 3 month contract (Extendable)

*Rate*:Open best C2C / W-2 / 1099

*Location: Detroit, *MI

*General Description:*

One of our financial Clients is a leading fixed-income electronic trading
platform, and one of the largest market destinations for trading odd-lot
fixed income in the U.S.* *

Client is looking to hire an Oracle DBA / Sun Solaris Administrator with
good communication skills, 3-5 years experience with the Oracle 9i/10g & Sun
Solaris.

*Responsibilities:***

Will design, implement and maintain complex Oracle databases in a
client/server web environment. This includes organization (sizing,
performance planning, security, etc.) of the databases, assessment and
implementation of new technologies. Databases include production, quality
assurance/staging, testing and development.

Install, configure, optimize, administer, monitor, and support transactional
processing systems and analytical relational databases.

Develop and capture database performance metrics; as well as being a
participant in disaster recovery planning.

Perform Unix System Management and support functions for local
administrative database Sun Solaris servers. This includes hardware setup,
software installation/configuration and the day-to-day administration
(performance tuning, monitoring, troubleshooting, etc.). Monitors system
resources, ensures system integrity and security and manages accounts.

*Education Requirements:***

* *BA or equivalent in Computer Science or related field

--
Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
2565 S. Rochester Road,
Suite# 107A,
Rochester, MI 48307.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 300 / 307
Cell: 248-875-2277
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>
kakulasr.deligh...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy.
This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the
105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing
list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to
you.