*Dear Associates,
Hope you are doing well!!!

I have an openings available for SAP BW Developer Exp Need in Roanoke,
VA.... Please review details below and let me know if you have any
consultant comfortable with **the Requirement and available to start any new
projects.

SAP BW Developer.
Roanoke, VA.
6 Months Contract.

Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of SAP BW Development
experience,
Completed at least 2 full life cycle implementation projects,
And have a solid understanding SAP BI/BW data extraction, transformation,

*The client is searching for one BW resource in each of the following areas:
·         HCM, ESS, MSS
·         FI/CO, SD
·         MM, SRM, SCM*

*Plus skills include working a project with Teradata, SAP Enterprise Portal,
NetWeaver, or PI.*

*Responsibilities include requirements gathering in a Business Intelligence
(BI) environment, report development (BEx Analyzer, Web Application **Designer,
Visual Composer and Crystal Reports), working with relational databases,
developing SAP BI/BW related test plans, identifying security **requirements,
maintaining designs, code, documentation, and testing procedures, and
supporting quality reviews.*

 Best Regards,

*Ahmed Ali*
Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.*
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Office:201-257-5081 x 219/ Fax: 201-727-9296
Email: ahmed....@catstaffing-us.com || ahmeds.catstaff...@gmail.com
Web: www.catamerica.com - Onsite Staffing Solution