Hello,

Greetings from Pyramid IT Consulting!!

Hope you are doing well!!!

I am glad to write you an email for below mentioned Job that I have with
one of our direct client. I would appreciate if you can let me know about
your interest in pursuing it or if you know anyone who might be a good fit

*Title: Adobe CQ5 Developer#9942*

Location: Atlanta GA 30354

Duration: 7+ months

Interview: Face-To-Face

*Job Description:*

   - Front end design, develop, and test new templates, components, and
   applications as extensions of the Adobe CQ5 WCM product to support client’s
   business requirements.
   - New WCM capabilities would include: localization of content; dynamic
   data display modules; new pop-ups and modals; enhanced social media
   capabilities; enhanced Baynote capabilities; and automated capture of user
   recommendations and rankings of products presented on the site.

*Required Skills: *

   - Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience – minimum of 4 years developing large
   system applications
   - Working knowledge and understanding of the following: JCR, Apache
   Sling, Apache Felix, OSGi, REST, Javascript, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, HTML, CSS

*Desired Skills:* Experience developing applications, templates, and
components for the Adobe CQ5 product (WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX); ExtJS, Web
Content Management system development experience.

Deepak Kumar

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Sr. Executive - Resourcing