Hi,

Hope you are doing good. This is Srilatha Working as a IT Recruiter with
Reach IT.

Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes . For
further

details please contact me at 408-372-0510.

Please send me the resumes to srila...@reachitsolutions.us

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Position : SAP ABAP CRM Lead

Location : Greater Seattle Area WA

Senior SAP CRM Technical Lead responsible for the design, implementation,
prototypes, and work with offshore development team to deliver the
Enhancements in the SAP CRM Area.

Considered candidates must have hands on experience in the below areas:

 • SAP CRM Web UI Technical

 • OOABAP, Interfaces and Web Services .

 • Interfaces/RFC's/Web Services (Proxy and File based)

 • BADI's/BAPI's/IDOC's/BDOC's • Knowledge of PI and ECC.

 • ACE (Access Control Engine)

 • AET & EEWB

 • CRM base customization (Functional Knowledge)

 • Knowledge of Service/Sales/Partner Channel Management and Market
Development Funds (MDF) • Web UI Mash Ups • Able to provide End to
 End Customized Solutions

 • Standard Enhancements

TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: Develop programs in ABAP for CRM, ECC, WEBUI.

FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Strong communication and leadership skills

Thanks&Regards,

Srilatha

IT <http://sr.it/> Recruiter
ReachIT LLC
111 N Market Street Suite 300
San Jose CA 95113
srila...@reachitsolutions.us

408-372-0510 FREE

Your help is much appreciated.
Note: If not Reachable on Phone,Email me, will Reach you ASAP...... :)