Hi *Folks*,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Job Title   :  Front End Designer with GUI
Location  :  Scranton, PA
Duration  : 2-3 Months Contract

Lead Front End Designer with GUI and Smart Client Experience

The skills needed are as follows:
Must have previous experience in designing windows-based user interface
applications using Microsoft WPF technology
Must have previous experience in working as the lead designer using
Microsoft WPF technology
Lead designer will participate in GUI design process.  The application will
be deployed as a Smart Client and experience in that aspect of that
technology is required.
Daily activities would be:
Working with other team members to design a new user interface for a new
application for ILI
Performing knowledge transfer to other team members on how to build
Microsoft WPF-based applications
Responsible for bringing to the project a background in building Microsoft
WPF-based applications so that team be get up to speed quickly on
foundational aspects of GUI design (menus, screen transfers, displaying
data, general user interface aspects, error handling, etc.)

Thanks,
Very Truly,
Kavi Johnson,
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 296,