*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704  *

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*SQL DBA*

*Renton, WA*

*Long Term*

Need Minimum 8 yrs experience of candidates...

*J.D:*

The Sr. SQL DBA.  The environment is in Azure so they’ll need experience
with the Azure Portal.

*Job Description:*

- Manage highly visible production databases in Azure.

- Work with our *Magic Duels team during database design and development
cycle to ensure optimal performance*.

- Manage all database activities required to support deployments to Azure
production *VM SQL installations.*

- Perform database backups, restores, and database maintenance tasks, and
develop PowerShell scripts and stored procedures to automate such tasks.

- Develop and implement database security best practices and ensure PII
compliance.

- Perform SQL installations and upgrades through the Azure Portal.

*Requirements:*

- Experience in SQL Server administration for *SQL 2008/2012/2014 in a
production environment and Azure VMs*

- In-depth knowledge of database monitoring and performance tuning best
practices for both on premise and in Azure.

- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Cluster Services, AlwaysOn, and SQL
Failover Instances.

- Strong Transact SQL (TSQL) and PowerShell skills.

- Familiar SQL replication technologies and using Azure Blob Storage for
backup and restores.

- Experience with server and storage troubleshooting especially with LUNs.