Hi There,

This is Karthik from Ness Technologies .

Please find the below requirement for one of our Direct client in *Multiple
Location (College Ville, PA or Pea pack, NJ) *and let me know your if you
have consultants available for this role send me with resume along with
contact details.

 *Title: WebLogic Portal Developer*

*Duration: 6 months +*

*Location: College Ville, PA or Pea pack, NJ* (as per candidate’s
preference)

*Deliverable:*

·         We are looking for a Sr. WebLogic Portal Developer who will be
able to migrate the current system from 8.x to 10.x

*SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS*

·         Strong experience developing and configuring applications for
Oracle WebLogic Portal and Server versions 8 – 10, formerly BEA WebLogic
Portal

·         Strong experience developing Java applications for the web,
including using Java Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs), Java Server Pages
(JSPs), Java Servlets, and Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) technology

·         Talented problem solver with excellent communication skills

*TECHNICAL EXPERTISE*

*Languages: *

Java, Java Beans, JSP, SQL and PL/SQL, HTML, XML

*Frameworks: *

J2EE, Apache Struts, JSF, NetUI

*API’s: *

Portlets, Servlets, EJBs, Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI)

*Software: *

Eclipse and OEPE, WebLogic Workshop, Toad, SQL/Plus

*Databases: *

Oracle

*OS: *

Windows, Linux, Unix

*Servers: *

WebLogic Portal and Server

--

*Thanks,*

*Karthik SVVS**. **Senior Executive** - **Recruitment*

Ness Software Engineering Services

1000 Town Center Way, Suite 210, Canonsburg, PA 15317

Office: (724) 514-3406 | Fax: (408) 792-8094

shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com | www.ness.com