*Project Location is-> Redmond, WA*

*Duration ->         6 months*

*Start date ->         Feb 16th 2010*

*Client ->     Our Direct Client*

*Rate: $40/hr*

*MUST DESCRIPTION SKILLS*

* *

*Requirement 1:*

1).  *.Net web Services:*  5+ years of exp in developing Web Services. And
who can work independently

*Requirement 2:*

2)  *SQL Server BI tools*: 6-10 years of experience as SQL Server BIAnalyst.

Should have thorough knowledge of SSIS ETL part and must have dealt with
large databases, Good at performance tuning and Good at Database level
knowledge

Please note that for SSIS Analyst: Customer is looking for Analyst
levelcandidate (not
programmer)

*Requirement 3:*

* *

*RE: REQ - Project Test Manager Role Between Project Manager & Test Lead, N,
NYC - Rate - $55/hr -  Must have Capital Markets exp

*

Our client is looking for a *Project Test Manager*.  This is a cross between
a *Project Manager* and a *Test Lead.*  See details below.

As always, *Candidate MUST have VERY STRONG COMMUNICATION  and PROBLEM
SOLVING skills.*

*MUST HAVE CAPITAL MARKETS EXPERIENCE*

*Position:* *Project Test Manager*
*Location:* *Charlotte**, NC** or NYC*
*Length:* *1+ year (up to 3 years)*
*Rate: up to* *$55 (depending on experience)*

*Skills:*

   - Must have superb communication skills.
   - Coordinate cross-team test execution – act as central communication
   point for testing and app teams.
   - Monitor execution status of each application area, and escalate risks
   and issues to appropriate teams/resources to ensure timely resolution.
   - Communicate testing conditions to Test Leads (e.g. timeframes have
   changed, environment  down, etc.).
   - Be extremely adept and comfortable with the facilitation of meetings to
   provide overall project goals and objectives, timelines, and deliverables.
   - 3 years+ of relevant Project Management experience.
   - 1-2 years experience managing cross-application/cross-enterprise system
   or product integration testing through subordinate Test Leads.

 Send me if you have Good Consultants for the above position Send me their
contact number & email ID So that i will move further.

*Warm Thanks & Regards, *

*Prakash*

Techstar Consulting Inc

             "Certified Woman Owned Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE)"

*1300 West Walnut Hill Lane**, ***

*Suite** 252**, Irving, TX 75038 ***

*Direct: 972 -999-1612  *

*Fax: (214) 292 8874   ***

*E-mail: **prak...@techstaremail.com* <prak...@techstaremail.com>*  *

*www.techstarcinc.com* <http://www.techstarcinc.com/>*  ***

*GTalk IM:* zcontactme...@gmail.com **

*Yahoo IM:* bhanustaff...@yahoo.com **

*If you are Unable to reach me on Phone, Pls Contact through email.*

* *

*Disclaimer:* We respect your online privacy.  If you don't want to receive
our emails, please reply this

Email with a subject line "*REMOVE*" and Please include all your email ids
and any diverting email ids

To your email to be removed. According to law, this mail is not considered
as spam as long as we have

Contact information and remove option in this email. Our emails are virus
scanned and it is also recipient

Responsibility to check virus for our emails. We are sorry for any
inconvenience.