*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing well. This is Mike Working as a SR IT Recruiter
with **Optimized
Solutions Inc.,*

*Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes. For
further details please contact me at 630.596.9118 Ext- 107**.*

*Please send me the resumes to **m
<mural...@compqsoft.com>ik...@optimizedsol.com <ik...@optimizedsol.com>*

*Position:                       QA Automation Engineer **Employment
Type:        Contract 6+ months with option to extend*

*Location:                      Glendale, California *
*Overview:*

We are seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join a multinational mass media
and entertainment conglomerate.  Candidate must have strong QA qualities
and strong Automation experience.

*Minimum Requirements:*

*Job Duties – 90% Automation coding, 10% functional Testing.*

*Code Snippet is REQUIRED during submission. – CODE snippet needs to show
that is isobject oriented, scalable, and can be used at an enterprise
level.  We do NOT want simple webpage login code samples.*

5+ years of experience as a QA engineer with Strong automation experience.

Must work in Agile teams for 2+ years.

Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Object Oriented Programming language
(Java and/or C#)
preferably Java.

Minimum of 2 years’ experience with a Source Code Management system (SVN,
Git, SourceSafe, etc.)
preferably GiT.

Minimum of 1 year experience with a Software Project Management system
(Maven, Ant, MS Visual
Studio) - preferably Maven.

Minimum of 2 years’ experience with xUnit framework (JUnit and/or TestNG).

Automation Experience is a MUST – Need to have Selenium WebDriver
Experience (No Record and
playback).

Needs to have strong SQL Skills and/or data validation.

Is familiar with BDD and/or Cucumber.

Must be able to show strong QA characteristics at all levels – Requirements
gathering, test methodology,
execution, release.

Must have excellent communication skills, is comfortable reaching out
across teams as needed for
clarification, etc. (Candidate will need to represent QA in agile teams).

Has worked with Rally.

Has worked with Java and/or C++ Applications.

*Selection Process:*
-  Resume Review, Phone Interview, In-Person Interview

*Thanks & Have a Great Day..! With Best Regards,  MikeOptimized Solutions
Inc.,Email: mik...@optimizedsol.com <sa...@optimizedsol.com>Direct:
630.596.9118 Ext- 107*