*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704  *

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*1.IBM Cognos reporting*

*Jersey City, NJ OR Louisville, KY *

*6 months *

*NEED H1B CANDIDATES AND NO OPTS*

*Experience Level*:

·         8 years of experience with BIDW and reporting knowledge

*Skill Requirements*:

·         Responsible for the design, development and deployment of
multi-dimensional reports

·         Creating, enhancing and maintaining Framework Manager models to
support business requirements

·         Detailed knowledge in Analysis Studio and Report Studio.

·         Develop multi-dimensional cubes for using PowerPlay applications
for analysis.

·         Deployment knowledge to migrate Cognos content from Development
environment to QA and Production environment.

·         Responsible for run time performance and tuning of the queries.

·         Support production deployments & production support for
applications

===========================

*2.IBM DB2 Database Software*

*Jersey City, NJ OR Louisville, KY*

*6 months *

*NEED H1B CANDIDATES AND NO OPTS*

*J.D:*

·8 years of experience and Strong in DB2 Mainframe adminstration

·         Has good knowledge of UDB adminstration

·         Supports Mainframe, VSAM, Mainframe backups, IMS- DB, and DB-2.

·         Maintain all databases required for development, testing,
pre-production and production.

·         Enforce Standards and Perform Reviews to ensure that all the
database related design and code maintains integrity, security and
performance

·         Review and monitor system and instance resources to ensure
continuous database operations (i.e., database storage, memory, CPU,
network usage, and I/O contention)

·         Database Refreshes to different environments ( Development and
Test )