Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to *prashan...@techgene.com*

*Six Sigma Lean Consultant*

*Pittsburgh PA*

3 Months

RCG Project at PNC Bank

Investment management knowledge

The two areas in question are:

Sub account and Fund account

 Level 5 process mapping (I assume that level 5 refers to a level of process

detail)

Will use VISIO to document process

Model to procedural level looking for value/no value add, cycle times,
business case development etc for processes.

Should have a green or Black Belt, Six Sigma

--

Warm Regards,

Prashant .G
Techgene Solutions, LLC.
Minority Certified Company
Phone: 972-580-0247 *216
Fax: 972-692-5824
prashan...@techgene.com
www. techgene.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to prashan...@techgene.com with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused