Hi Associates,

I am sending this Email as an introduction to those, whom we are not yet
able to speak with, and for those who know me already,

Please take this as a reminder.

Send me your requirements to *mahin...@iis-it.com *or *mahiiis111**@gmail.com
<http://gmail.com/>* Call me @ *510-298-5930*

Name of the consultant Domain Exp Current Location Re-location Visa Status
Availability
Rangaaraajan Sr Java Developer 6+ MI Open EAD Immediate
Sowmya UI Developer 6+ CA Open EAD Immediate
Swathi  UI Developer 6+ TX Bay area GC Immediate
Akash UI Developer 6+ AZ Open EAD Immediate
Sindhura UI Developer 6+ IL Open EAD Immediate
Gowtham UI Developer 6+ CA Open EAD Immediate
Ramya UI Developer 6+ MA Open EAD Immediate
Arun chowdary .Net Developer 6+ CA Open EAD Immediate
Arun.K UI Developer 6+ IL Open EAC Immediate
Islam Sr Business System Analyst 7+ AZ Open H1B Immediate
Shampa Paul UI Developer 6+ TX Open EAD Immediate
Rahman UI Developer 6+ TX Open EAD Immediate
Harika  UI Developer 6+ MO Open EAD Immediate

*[EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME] *

Regards

Mahender

Innovative Intelligent Solutions

Direct: 510-298-5930

E-mail: mahin...@iis-it.com

Web site: http://www.iis-it.com

Microsoft Partner

BI Solution Provider| Certified Outsourcing | Staff Augmentation|

Stay connected with me: || |