reply to henry_w...@aesinc.us.com

Please find Requirements.

*Job Title:             Senior Windows C++ Developer*

*Location:             Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration:             18 Months*

*Job Description:*

*Senior Windows C++ Developer *

We are looking for experienced Windows Developers with the passion and
experience necessary to develop, support and launch new, state-of-the-art
wearable devices and platforms. You will work directly with our product,
design and test teams to develop a platform for creating the most
innovative wearable products. You will be working with enthusiastic and
experienced peers in an environment that facilitates delivering
industry-leading solutions with both creative-edge and high quality.

*What You Will Be Doing *

·         Developing Windows based application platform and reference
applications to support Intel's wearable products

·         Creating public-facing SDK solutions for highly-visible customers

·         Collaborating with remote global teams, including device, cloud,
test, etc.

·         Owning significant portion of the codebase for both new feature
development as well as existing feature maintenance

·         Actively participating in our ongoing process enhancements and
software development practices

*What You Need for this Position — Mandatory Skills *

·         5+ years of Windows application development and/or SDK
development experience

·         3+ years of experience with Windows 8.x or Windows 10

·         Solid expertise in Visual C++

·         Strong understanding of COM, background services, databases,
Win32, GDI, RPC and IPC

·         Experience with version control systems such as TFS and Git

·         Experience writing and executing unit tests using Visual Studio
2013+

·         Essential Object Oriented Programming skills including
concurrency, multi-threading, defensive programming

·         Expert knowledge of the software development life cycle and
methodology

·         Experience with Agile programming

·         Thorough understanding of design patterns

·         Strong problem solving skills and the ability to juggle multiple
priorities with tenacity and initiative

·         MS degree in CS or related major, or equivalent experience

*Additional Skills *

·         Experience with .NET and C# programming is a PLUS

·         Experience with Bluetooth LE protocol on any platform

·         Experience developing public-facing APIs

·         Knowledge of Windows internals or Driver development

·         Knowledge of scripting languages and shell scripting

Thanks & Regards

*Henry Wade*

*Direct*: 630-315-9559

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

*Email :* henry_w...@aesinc.us.com

*Gmail :* henrywadeagil...@gmail.com    || www.aesinc.us.com

*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused